Identity Strategy & Creation
Take the identity Challenge!
Building a successful identity means choosing your communications to work together to send the right message to the right audience: One piece out of line can send the wrong message. Click the arrows to change the message.
An identity is a suite of materials that describes the unique face of your group. Because the identity carries your message of what you do and who you are, our services include a careful analysis of the needs and interests of the target audience, competing groups and local factors, whether economic, social or otherwise.
An identity may include communications in print, Internet, or other media:
- Branding, or presentation of a recognizable face to your target audience
- Creation of a media plan to address the needs and interests of your target group
- Cross-media unity of materials, whether print, Internet, or other media
How it works
We start the identity process with an initial consultation and background research on your target audience. Once your needs are established, we address these needs in an effective way:
- Phase 1 -- We present a range of approaches and suggest the most effective media;
- Phase 2 -- We implement the technical project(s) (design, printing, etc.);
- Phase 3 -- We measure and improve through feedback and refinement.